We all have our place in this world, and we are all capable of creating big, magical things for ourselves
So what's been holding you back?
If you're reading this right now, chances are there's something you'd like to change in your life.
Maybe you’ve followed the advice of so many “experts” and one-size-fits-all models that you no longer understand what your body needs.
Perhaps you’ve dieted for so long you can’t tell when you are truly hungry or when you are satisfied.
Or you were body shamed as a child and haven’t felt confident since.
Or perhaps you’ve been suffering from a chronic illness that’s been misdiagnosed and are afraid you may never get your health back.
Whatever the reasons for not going for what you want, and whatever stories you have been telling yourself to feel safe and not move forward…those are all behind you now.
HERE'S MY STREET CRED:
• Bachelor of Science in Clinical Nutrition from Simmons College in Boston and a Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition from New York University.
• Credentialed as a registered dietitian, a certified dietitian-nutritionist and a certified nutrition specialist (CNS), a license of the American College of Nutrition (ACN)'s certifying arm, the Certification Board for Nutrition Specialists (CBNS).
• Member of the American Dietetic Association, Dietitians in Functional Medicine, Nutritionists in Complementary Care, and the Connecticut Dietetic Association.
• Authored four bestselling books: Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous, Secrets of Gorgeous, The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project, and Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat.
• Regular media and press appearances including Dr. Oz, The Today Show, A Healthy You with Carol Alt, Fox-5 News, and The Isaac Mizrahi Show.
It’s your time to ignite the fire within you and burn brightly. And I would be honored to help you complete your journey in coming home to yourself.In case you didn’t know, I’m Esther Blum.
I’m here to help you become an Intuitarian so you can connect with your body’s wants and needs, restore your inherent knowledge and wisdom, and heal yourself on a level deeper than you’ve ever known.
If this sounds a little woo woo to you, fear not. I’m a tactical ninja when it comes to closing the gap between what you want and teaching you exactly how to get it. You will be held accountable throughout your journey and will receive guidance through all the stages of your transition and transformation.
Not only will you receive couture coaching to get the specific results you are looking for, but you will also come away with a glitter-encrusted tool belt you can use for the rest of your life.
Couture coaching is a personally tailored, one-of-a-kind, physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological roadmap specifically suited to your unique needs. It’s the antidote to years of buying off-the-rack instructions that generated feelings of stress, failure, and zero results in your body and your life. This type of customized coaching provides the foundation you need to get crystal clear about your goals and create a plan of action that busts through the emotional stumbling blocks that are holding you back and keeping you stuck.Who am I and why am I the person you should choose to work with?
In a nutshell, I am you. I have followed every type of diet from Paleo to vegan and everything between. My weight has had its ups and downs. I personally overcame a wicked case of Epstein Barr Virus and know how important it is to have support and guidance throughout the healing process.
While learning to heal myself, I also learned the weapons of mass destruction for putting chronic illnesses to rest and strategic weight loss moves to help me shed the extra pounds I gained when my thyroid was knocked out. And so I will teach you my best tools to empower you through your journey and get your life back.
My approach to eating and life is joyous, vibrant, deeply pleasurable, and wickedly FUN. When we work together, you will build a foundation of health with super simple but effective methods that don’t require calorie counting, feeling unhappy and starving, or like you’ve sold your soul to the devil just to fit into your skinny jeans. You will have the power to create for yourself boundless energy, mental clarity, and pure joy in your life!
The natural ability to intuit your health needs, restore your energy and balance with laughter and compassion, and put you into your most powerFULL frame of mind is my gift.
Our space and time together are about lighting you up, unearthing all that’s inside of you, and helping you truly see all you are capable of achieving for yourself.
And then taking your big, fat, juicy dreams and turning them into reality so that getting exactly what you want becomes your new normal. You will learn to trust yourself to make food choices that are in sync with what your body needs, ultimately waking up the pieces of you that have fallen asleep.
The joy I experience in watching someone allow herself to have what she wants is a pleasure unlike any other – and it would be my privilege to serve you.
I look forward to helping you access your most powerful self, help you understand how close you are to having everything that you want, and helping you transform your mind, body, and soul through couture coaching and high impact experiential weekends.
It's not painful, it's a lot of fun, and it's yours for the taking!
• I had a flair for the dramatic at an early age and was often the lead in my camp and school plays. If I weren’t a nutritionist, I’d be a singer in an 80’s rock band.
• I’m a passionate reader, and though I was a fiction whore for most of my life, I’m currently crushing on spirituality and personal growth books.
• Joan Rivers is my favorite female comedienne and She-Ro. She inspired me always to seek out the humor in life.
• Growing up I was a total tomboy. My two older brothers toughened me up at an early age and made me fearless around boys.
• I’m fiercely loyal to my family and close friends. They have taught me to forgive AND forget.
• When I get excited about a project, I always say yes long before I’ve figured out how I’m going to make it happen.