K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple & Sane)
This is a 30-day program (delivered daily to your inbox) designed to help you make three simple, sustainable, and sane changes that will have a lasting impact on the way you live your life.
I'm going to give you actual tools that you can start using the day you receive them.
I want to help you break your eating down into mindset strategies and doable pieces that feel organic and easy to you. Like you, I have struggled with figuring out the best way to eat to serve my body. I know the ups and downs of trying to stick to a mass-produced plan that does not custom-fit my body's unique needs.
So when you sign up for this course, it will be like hanging out with your best friend who totally gets you. My main mission is to put fun, balance, and sexiness back into your eating. Plus, you'll actually learn some amazing ways to create mindset shifts that will help you get your eating back on track.
This does not involve any strict diet plans, calorie counting, 30-day detoxes, or any other unsustainable nonsense. In fact, you will come away with 3 great tools that you can start using at your very next meal.
In this course I will walk you through my most successful techniques to help you know EXACTLY what you need to do for yourself each day so that eating becomes a non-event. Buh-bye stress, hello happiness!
- Learn how to develop a clear path for your goals and create your vision of change
- Why cravings can serve a greater purpose
- How to take ownership of your food choices and never apologize for those choices again
- Removing anxiety from the eating experience by adopting an abundance mindset
- How to practice moderation seven days a week instead of eating clean all week and bingeing out on the weekends
- Why you need to run towards your fears when it comes to creating change in your life
- How to build setbacks into your life and ultimately get laser-focused on your goals.
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every day via Sound Cloud for 30 days (total of 30 lessons). Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your inbox so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it. I also tossed in sample daily meal plans to ignite some seriously delicious eating.
- Someone who leads a very busy life and has a hard time finding time to cook and eat healthfully
- Someone who wants to stop stressing about her eating
- Someone who wants to feel confident and happy, but can’t figure out the missing piece
- Someone who wants to live a balanced life where she honors her body and her choices--for good
- Someone who feels like she knows what to do when it comes to eating healthfully--but just can’t seem to do it
- Someone who wakes up every day wishing she felt more comfortable in her body
- Someone who eats healthfully all day, only to binge out in front of the television at night
- Someone who is always either “off” or “on” some type of plan, without any way to navigate through a real day of eating
- Someone who will never give up dark chocolate or cocktails and believes that pleasure is the best nutrient of all
Someone looking for an off-the-shelf meal plan or workout program — this is about a mindset shift and small, SUSTAINABLE changes
Someone who wants a quick fix— the ones who will do the best are those who are REALLY ready to make a lifestyle shift
Someone who doesn't feel happy unless they are following low-calorie and deprivation-style diets; this is about wanting a new life and starting on the inside
Someone who doesn’t have time to work on his or her inner selfWhat can you expect by the end of the program?
This is a 100% educational program with exercises to engage in and skills to develop. By the end of the 4 weeks, my goal for you is to have a complete understanding how your mind affects your physique. This program is designed to help you achieve a gorgeous, healthy, and connected relationship between your mind and body—free of negative feedback from guilt, remorse or despair—and set simple and effective target goals for yourself.
KISS is designed to help you move forward with your life from a happy and successful place. I would encourage you to listen and then re-listen to the program a minimum of 3 months in a row so you let the concepts sink in and effectively translate into action.