RETREATS WITH ESTHER
Radically Gorgeous Weekend Retreats
- A long and continuous battle with your weight
- Feeling sexual and gorgeous about your body
- Feeling like you've let your body go
- Healthy relationships with food and people you're close to
- Feeling worthy of taking care of yourself
- Fear of success
- Self-confidence at home, at work, and in the bedroom
- Feeling like you are enough
- Feel empowered in your food choices
- Feel sexy at any size
- Feel confident stepping into a bathing suit or fitted clothing every single day
- Let go of emotional eating--for good
- Hold space to feed your body nutritious food
- Feel worthy of receiving life-changing coaching
- Realize you're lovable exactly the way you are
- Have the tools to step into your fullest, most powerful self and never apologize to anyone--including yourself--ever again
Sounds pretty cool, right?
Radically Gorgeous Weekend Retreats were created with YOU in mind. The goal of these retreats is to take yourself out of everyday life so that you can focus on what you need most and then create the path to reach your personal or professional goals.
During the weekend, you will develop the tactical tools you need to take your personal journey into the real world and apply those tools to your daily life. You will have the opportunity to create your personalized roadmap and timeline and get crystal clear on the steps you need to make your dreams a reality. There will also be plenty of time to relax and tap into your needs physically, emotionally, and spiritually so you can refill your tank and return home refreshed, renewed and totally inspired on your new plan!
You are a candidate for this course if:
- You're sick of your clothes not fitting and feel trapped in your body
- You feel on edge and often take your anger out on your husband/kids
- You can't remember the last time you felt sexy and desirable
- You can't remember the last time you proudly walked around naked
- You have low energy and motivation
- You feel lost when it comes to knowing what to eat
- You want to rewire what and how you eat and SUSTAIN IT
- You want to feel totally unapologetic and confident about what you choose to eat
- You know you’re capable of change and need to carve out the time to get clear on what that will look like for you
- You’re ready to embrace all that ignites your passions (personally & professionally)
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE WEEKEND
The Radically Gorgeous Weekend Retreat is designed to feed your mind and nourish your soul to bring you into alignment with your goals. Not only do we create a roadmap and action plans for your health and your life, but get you feeling empowered and crystal clear on your path and purpose.
For some people, this means changing their diets, getting off their meds and healing their bodies.
For others, it means rethinking their career trajectory and creating a business plan to launch a new platform.
For others, it's unlocking communication barriers in their relationships and getting their needs met. Everyone has a unique path and purpose, and everyone's needs get addressed.
Since what we pay attention to grows, addressing and releasing the emotional piece underneath all your fears, motivations, and behaviors will naturally flow into the other areas of your life. When you nurture and grow the practice and art of self-love, all the other pieces will fall into place.
The weekend also includes transportation throughout the event, five delicious meals, energizing snacks, and lots of wonderful surprises!
You have the option to purchase an 8-session coaching package as an add-on to the weekend to support the work we do together. If you’re an action-taker, calls can begin before the retreat, so you don’t have to wait to get started.
If you're ready to get specific results for yourself much faster without any excuses or drama, and if you're ready to stop wasting your time on action plans that do not work and are not a fit for you, please apply now.
Birth Your Book RetreatDon’t have time to write your nonfiction book?
Have you been sitting on your book ideas forever with zero momentum?
Are you having trouble getting your ideas on paper?
Believe me I know what that’s like. If I had a nickel for every time someone told me “I have an idea for a book I want to write!” I’d have a lot of nickels. Writing a book can be daunting, but not writing one can be far worse.
Now imagine the alternative.
How would you feel if you never bet on yourself and took the chance to find out you could write your book?
What would happen if you just sat on all those ideas and did nothing?
Wouldn’t it be tragic for the world to miss out on all the magic you have to offer?
Or worse yet—see someone else publish a book that you had an idea to write, but didn’t?
Enter the Birth Your Book Retreat
—the solution to ending your struggle. As a Book Doula, I created this retreat with you and your busy life in mind.
This is the place to come if you…
- Want to write your book
- Want to give your book backbone, structure, body, and soul
- Want to set aside time for yourself to focus and write without any pressures or distractions
- Want the accountability and clarity to get it done as efficiently as possible
- Want to connect to other writers like you
- We will start off the weekend with some powerful exercises to break free from emotional writing blocks and get you focused on what you need to accomplish.
- We will also set the tone of the retreat with some team building between participants.
- We will whiteboard your book outline to give your book a framework to build upon.
- You will have structured solo writing sessions (90 minutes) throughout the retreat to begin filling in your chapter outline.
- You will also be paired with an accountability partner for support and feedback on your work.
- You will have time to nurture yourself, journal, and do some uninterrupted and peaceful thinking.
- We will end each day with moving meditations to help clear your head and support your flow.
I will be accepting up to six applicants per retreat to optimize your experience and give you the personal time and attention you need.
Please note that the Birth Your Book Retreat is a place for you to freely express your ideas in a loving, safe, supportive, and constructive environment. What happens here will stay here.
You will be charged with the personal responsibility of being a positive member of the group who is willing to give a listening ear and creative feedbackto the other writers during various exercises throughout the weekend. Please bear this in mind when applying.
I wish you luck and look forward to working together!